BMW i8 Concept

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIRSOFT POITIERS Index du Forum -> AIRSOFT POITIERS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
KonnorMcclu

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Juin - 16:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: BMW i8 Concept Répondre en citant

The 2017 BMW i8 now within its 4th season, can be a unique plug-in hybrid coupe using a stunning style, advanced construction and specialized wizardry.The engine just about three cylinders.The system featuring its bird-wing entry doors is plastic-type material bolstered with carbon fiber.The chassis is aluminum, built to process collision power.

You will find a two-part powertrain; the top tires are driven by an electric motor unit whoever vitality arises from a water-cooled lithium-ion battery power load with a capability of around 5 kilowatt-hrs; it's comparatively modest, and based in the tunnel between the chairs.The back end rims are pushed by way of a turbocharged three-cylinder engine that's about the middle of-fitted.

The BMW i8 can run on just power supply around 75 miles per hour (but not for really significantly), or with each electric battery and engine to get more speed.An automobile with your propulsion is known as through-the-road crossbreed; the generate is synchronised through software yet not mechanically attached.

The 1.5-liter engine is likewise used, in another version, in the Small.It makes a wholesome 228 horsepower and 236 pound-ft . of torque, and it is mated to some 6-pace automatic transmission.The front motor unit is graded at 96 kilowatts (131 hp) and 184 lb-ft . of torque, mated into a 2-speed automated.

The i8's all-electric range is EPA-rated only 15 mls, amongst the cheapest for connect-in hybrids, although there is a Maximum E-Mode placing that gives approximately 22 miles.There's also a high-performance Activity setting, for all those instances when you don't provide a rip about array.In that function it's louder and very more quickly, and actually seems like a sports car.Among all those extreme conditions, there's Convenience (the default method) and EcoPro, which brings together methods to give the optimum effectiveness with performance compromises.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Juin - 16:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIRSOFT POITIERS Index du Forum -> AIRSOFT POITIERS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation